MidState Air Compressor (MAC) has built an indisputable reputation for expertise in supplying air compressor lubricants and an in-depth knowledge of the applications that you will encounter every day. Our understanding of the lubrication requirements of these systems combined with superior blending techniques allow us to provide lubricants of the highest quality. It’s how we can deliver on and exceed your expectations with the best lubrication products possible.
MAC lubricants are formulated to withstand the most punishing temperatures and pressures encountered in modern air compressors. We take into account the environments you may encounter in the field (such as extreme heat or cold), the discharge temperatures of the systems, and numerous other factors that may affect the lubrication of an air compressor. It’s how we help engineer your success.
Benefits of MAC air compressor lubricants:
- Full top-off compatibility, no flushing required
- Rated for 100% fluid life at 212˚F (100˚C)
- Superior oxidative resistance and carbon/varnish control
- Readily separate from water to minimize rusting and viscosity dilution
- Enhanced protection against rust, corrosion and wear
MAC supplies a wide variety of industrial lubricants specifically designed for rotary screw air compressors. These advanced formulations provide:
- Excellent lubrication of components
- Thorough sealing and efficient dissipation of the heat generated during compression cycles
- Enhanced resistance to oxidation (loss of oil life), allowing for extended oil-drain intervals, reduced maintenance costs and downtime
- Strong resistance to the buildup of carbon deposits, varnish and sludge on rotary components to ensure prolonged efficiency of compressor operation as well as performance of the coalescing filter
With MAC rotary screw lubricants, you will always receive a premium-quality, consistent product with the industry’s finest service and competitive pricing.
We hold to the highest industry standards: YOURS
All of our industrial lubricants are formulated, blended and packaged via a state-of-the-art Micro-Batch™ manufacturing process. Our unique blend of expertise, quality, value and service is how we can help you succeed in your fast-moving, competitive environment. We will work closely with you to make sure that every product that leaves our facility meets both our and your stringent quality standards.
This standard in manifested through a rigorous quality management stage-gate system. Every part of the Micro-Batch blending and packaging process is tested for consistency and quality. Once complete, the final production batch is compared to a control sample to ensure that individual additive levels match our strict manufacturing specifications. The end result is a system that ensures product accuracy no matter the size of the order — from a single 5-gallon (19-liter) pail to multiple tanker cars.
MidState Air Compressor is proud to serve all of Connecticut as well as New England. Contact us today!