Dryers for Compressed Air Systems
The Deltech HG and HGE Series of Air Dryers.
Delivering a workhorse in the smallest package in its class, Deltech dryers in the HG and HGE Series use little space, are easy to install and built to last.
The non-cycling refrigerated air dryers will keep your system at a dry, 38°F (+3°C) pressure dew point, from 10 through 500 scfm. Deltech is the smart and affordable choice for facilities with small-to-medium sized air systems.
At MidState Air Compressor based in Berlin, Connecticut, our affiliation with the Deltech brand is just one example of our commitment to offering customers in Hartford County and throughout the region we serve the most efficient, effective and affordable air dryers in the marketplace.
Since 1961, Deltech has used state-of-the-art technology to remove contaminants from compressed air systems. Compressed air, when properly treated
- Minimizes downtime
- Increases productivity
- Reduces maintenance and service costs.
Standard features on the HE and HGE Series include
- Fully automatic operation that adapts to your system needs without complicated controls
- Long service life; every unit comes pre-assembled with quality components
- Colored dew point indicator that verifies performance.
- Illuminated on/off switch.
MidState Air Compressor of Berlin, Connecticut + Deltech. For more information please call us at 860-357-5513.